Posted By admin | 02/14/2018
We value our volunteers who are an intergral part of our hospice.
The various ways they serve can include:
- visiting, reading, taking walks, writing letters, interpreting for those who do not speak English, bringing in music, and supervising therapeutic visits with pets
- Respite care and Support for family members
- Child care assistance such as baby-sitting,picking them from school and any transportation needs to sporting events etc.
- Bereavement support programs: Duties may include assisting a support group facilitator, serving refreshments, or helping with mailings to families.
- Fundraising, administrative work and contacting potential donors.
- Barbers, beauticians, landscaping assistance and musicians