Our skilled physicians are responsible for providing delivery of high quality care practices in the treatment of symptoms and promoting the highest quality of life for Deltahospice care patients.
Their responsibilities include:
- Provide direct medical services and consultation to primary care home-bound patients with focus on excellence in all aspects of their work
- Monitors the patient’s condition and responsiveness to the treatment provided
- Provides overall medical direction for Hospice patients
- Disease management and pain and symptom management of hospice patients
- Guidance to hospice NP or nurse as they provide direct patient care